Clarifying effect of explored site

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
danielvictor

Clarifying effect of explored site

Post by danielvictor »

I visited an explored site,expecting to get the items shown in the upper-middle part of the site.Instead,I wound up with the items shown at the base of the site.There is no undo feature. Do you get a choice ? - if so,a prompt allowing you to choose would be nice - in case you accidentally clicked on the wrong part of the site.If you always get the items at the base of the site,maybe it could tell you that when you hover over the site.
Remkar

Re: Clarifying effect of explored site

Post by Remkar »

The bottom (white part) is what you get from visiting a site (notice how it is the same as the basic sites at the bottom).

The part above that (orangish/red rock looking part) is only there if a guardian is there, as it's part of the guardian card, not the site itself. That is what you need to defeat the guardian.

Does that make sense?
danielvictor

Post by danielvictor »

It does make sense,but when I sent my explorer to the site the guardian had gone but the cost to defeat it was still there.Can't prove that,though.
Remkar

Post by Remkar »

danielvictor wrote: 29 March 2023, 19:35 It does make sense,but when I sent my explorer to the site the guardian had gone but the cost to defeat it was still there.Can't prove that,though.
If that did happen, it would be a bug, but it's more likely the guardian just hadn't been defeated yet. If you have the game # we can go back and check, would be extremely easy if you know about when it happened in the game.
danielvictor

Post by danielvictor »

It was #359944252
danielvictor

Post by danielvictor »

Also in that game I clicked on a fishing rod in my hand and it went to the discard pile with no effect,when there was a card I could have bought.
danielvictor

Post by danielvictor »

I remember that the developed site had a sky blue background.
Remkar

Post by Remkar »

If you go back and find the move #s, we can check things very easily.
danielvictor

Post by danielvictor »

I think it was move 102.I can't see the whole board on replay,or the site which my explorer went to,because the top part of the board is obscured by my hand of cards on replay.
danielvictor

Post by danielvictor »

The fishing rod move was 238.The system says that there was nothing that I could afford.I can't verify that because the top part of the board gets obscured about 30 moves into the replay.But there was no warning prompt telling me that there was nothing that I could afford and asking whether I still wanted to activate the card.I may even have had gold that I could pay as a lightning/fast effect.

Return to “Lost Ruins of Arnak”