Share favorites?

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
iLEZ

Share favorites?

Post by iLEZ »

It would be neat if my partner could share a list of her favorite games with me. The amount of games are so large and it's hard to keep track of each and every one, so it would be nice if she could have an option to make her favorite games public, or if favorites are public to only your friends, or if she could share a private link with her favorite games.
cigma

Re: Share favorites?

Post by cigma »

If someone wants their favourites to be public, they can add them in their profile "about me". Which information would fit better there in a gaming community? :D

If they want to keep their favourites private, you can track this in your personal notes. Go to the profile of the other player. In the reputation block at the right side you can find a link to take private notes (of any kind) about this player.

Or you just scroll down in this player's profile and check which games they have played most...
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “Suggestions”