First public version: I made a 3p medium-weight economic engine building strategy game

General discussion on board games
NateMB

First public version: I made a 3p medium-weight economic engine building strategy game

Post by NateMB »

Preface:
I created the game *. That's currently the only way to play other than making your own components. I hope to add more ways to access the game as testing continues.

Pitch:
Siegebreaker is a competitive 3 player game where each player takes on the role of doomed regional office of a Superhero Company. Build your economic engine, recruit Sidekicks, and raid the 3 invading forces camped outside your city. In 6 rounds they march towards the city proper. Survival is secondary to making sure your Company walks away with the most Clout.

Link to the mod:

Plain Text Rulebook (also linked in the mod):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h_Z ... sp=sharing

More details:
All of the art is placeholder, made by me in paint or taken from a creative commons or similar source. Some friends have helped me play half a dozen games and now I'm hoping to get more thorough testing underway. Eventual goal is to fund a physical release.

I hope that anyone who plays has fun, and if you have feedback to give, I'd be thankful. You can message me here, comment on the workshop page, or use the discord invite and email address listed on the workshop.

A couple of the testers agreed to follow any discussion or answer questions people might have that are better answered by people who only played, no designing.

Thanks for your time, hope you enjoy Siegebreaker.

*moderator edit: please do not link to other gaming sites.

Return to “Discuss about board games”