Refund for premium membership.

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
RiggerRabbit

Refund for premium membership.

Post by RiggerRabbit »

Is it possible to get a refund for a premium membership?
RiggerRabbit

Re: Refund for premium membership.

Post by RiggerRabbit »

Today has to be my worst experience on this site and it made me regret ever supporting to begin with.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

RiggerRabbit wrote: 31 March 2023, 23:03 Today has to be my worst experience on this site and it made me regret ever supporting to begin with.
One would think that you know the site pretty well After 1000 games played on it
RiggerRabbit

Post by RiggerRabbit »

Defend this site all you want but it has its problems.
Blacktango

Post by Blacktango »

Maybe it depends on your country.
In France we usually have 15 days to change our mind and get a refund.

There is probably more information un the FAQ page. The link is in the footer of the page.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

RiggerRabbit wrote: 31 March 2023, 23:57 Defend this site all you want but it has its problems.
Without a doubt yes, i am just surprised you discovered them right after being premium and not before.
And please i hope it's not another "i had good rolls just to make me buy premium to get my money but i had a very poor roll of dice yesterday so the whole site is rigged" (which is pretty frequent from players saying they dont like premium)
frogstar_A

Post by frogstar_A »

RiggerRabbit wrote: 31 March 2023, 23:03 Today has to be my worst experience on this site and it made me regret ever supporting to begin with.
What hapened?
dschingis27

Post by dschingis27 »

frogstar_A wrote: 01 April 2023, 14:50
What hapened?
This person missed out the "fair dice expansion" when they purchased premium. I never understood how people expect fair dice for free? Of course the complicated algorithms behind fair RNG require tons of expensive high-end servers.
Strode

Post by Strode »

frogstar_A wrote: 01 April 2023, 14:50
What hapened?
Another thread shows him accusing someone else of cheating.

No idea whether he wants a full or partial refund. Full would be impossible. It would be too easy for people to abuse. It would probably break BGA's business model.

But as said above, the OP had plenty of time to discover what BGA is about. BGA gives you a lot of "try before you buy."
Leander Quest

Post by Leander Quest »

I don't know what happened, but just because you've had negative experience with one user does not mean an entire and awesome site is bad.

Return to “Discussions”