Strategy Tips

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
CroutonJohn

Strategy Tips

Post by CroutonJohn »

I've been playing this game for a few weeks, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! In a typical game, I'm figuring a few things out, crossing out number I know I can eliminate, figuring out a few colors. I'm about 1/3 of the way to breaking the code-- and then someone breaks the code and the game is over! I wasn't even close! I'm obviously missing something, but I can't find any posts or tutorials online talking about the strategies.

Especially elusive is how to figure out all the colors. I've had several times where I've got all the digits, and have one or two vague clues like "number of black numbers: 2," and "number of adjacent tiles with same color: 3," I can figure out one or two tile colors from those.... and then someone solves the puzzle! How is everyone else solving the puzzle after just a few rounds?

Help!
lulubelle23

Re: Strategy Tips

Post by lulubelle23 »

Hello!

I'd be happy to play through a game with you and have voice chat on to tell you what I'm doing and why and answer any questions that come up...if that's of interest to you, pm me and we can find a time to play a game together.
Sombracier

Re: Strategy Tips

Post by Sombracier »

watch the replay from your opponent view, it may be instructive

Return to “Break the Code”