discard pile questions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Tarkle

discard pile questions

Post by Tarkle »

I was just playing with someone who was repeatedly taking the discard pile with 33 then 19 then 22 cards. I had the impression there was a limit of how many cards you took. Obviously there is some other rule that I don't know about. Trying to find the rules to read but can't find them. Any answers
Tarkle

Re: discard pile questions

Post by Tarkle »

I figured this out. On the page where you pick what rules you want to play by, there is an option to pick up everything on pile. No wonder the person I was playing with had a rating of almost 300. I didn't realize what was going on and I'm sure most people he plays with does not also.
Iceman27

Post by Iceman27 »

I just started playing this game, and I was surprised that I was picking up the entire discard pile. There's no mention of this (that I noticed) in any of the rules documented for view. It sure would be nice if a H&F game (actually, any of the BGA games) would show you the game options selected while playing a game (and make it easy/obvious to locate). Thanks!
Mealsy

Post by Mealsy »

The setting or rules for a game you are playing can be found as a simple version - click the qestion mark next to the hand amd foot logo at the top of the screen or for a complete version on the option tab below the game.
Hth

Return to “Hand and Foot”