Capacités de copie / Copy abilities

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
diamant

Capacités de copie / Copy abilities

Post by diamant »

Bonjour,

3 cartes disposent d'une capacité de copie d'une capacité rouge/bleu/jaune. Or le texte original BGA est différent du texte imprimé sur la carte originale. Par exemple, pour la carte Germes jaunes, le texte imprimé :
Copie une capacité jaune de votre île (peut changer à chaque utilisation)

est modifié par BGA en :
Copie une capacité jaune de votre île/climat/tableau (peut changer à chaque utilisation)

1) Cette modification est-elle consécutive à une clarification de règle qui inclut les capacités des cartes du plateau Joueur ?
2) Sachant que, d'après la règle page 1, “île” et “tableau” désignent la même chose, le texte BGA me paraît incorrect. Je propose alors :
Copie la capacité jaune de l'une de vos cartes en jeu.

Qu'en pensez-vous ?
----------
Hello,

3 cards have a copy ability of a red/blue/yellow ability. However, the original BGA text is different from the text printed on the original card. For example, for the card Yellow Sprouts, the printed text:
Copy one yellow ability from your island (may change each use)

is modified by BGA by:
Copy one Yellow ability from your island/climate/tableau (may change each use)

1) Is this change a result of a rule clarification that includes the abilities of the player's board cards?
2) Knowing that, according to the rule page 1, “island” and “tableau” refer to the same thing, the BGA text seems incorrect to me. I move:
Copy the yellow ability from one of your cards in play.

What do you think?

Return to “Earth”