Blatant cheating?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Roitelet

Blatant cheating?

Post by Roitelet »

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
mihaiirinel

Re: Blatant cheating?

Post by mihaiirinel »

It's very suspicious indeed. And there were reports of cheating in last Arena season and game arrangements between her and another French player. I would definitely investigate further.
mihaiirinel

Post by mihaiirinel »

The report that I submitted last season was against Lexy and Safita. To see them after few arena days with the highest scores since my time on BGA is almost sarcastic, a slap in the face to the people competing in my opinion!
Roitelet

Post by Roitelet »

Oh so they will be banned soon then.

They were banned last season, that's what you are saying?
Waikirikiri

Post by Waikirikiri »

Isn't the Arena random opponents?

How can anyone organise an arena opponent?
Roitelet

Post by Roitelet »

You can't be sure, but if you ask for a game at the same time, I suppose you have a good chance of playing who you want.
mihaiirinel

Post by mihaiirinel »

Roitelet wrote: 20 April 2023, 17:32 Oh so they will be banned soon then.

They were banned last season, that's what you are saying?
Last season was very blatant, they were offering games to each other at 0 0 outcome. This year they have a suspicious amount of games against french opponents that they played to the end, but where they seem to be gifted the game. Hard to report them this year, they got more sophisticated!
bckgmn

Post by bckgmn »

It is very obvious indeed that * lets * win the game. She didn't take many opportunities to win against Safita but does against other players ... Once a cheater always a cheater.

It was pointed out last Arena season, both * and * were cheating together. They have numerous accounts!!!
They are just trying to make it less obvious since it was reported last season.

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
bckgmn

Post by bckgmn »

Ze Monstah

Post by Ze Monstah »

Waikirikiri wrote: 20 April 2023, 23:56 Isn't the Arena random opponents?

How can anyone organise an arena opponent?
They just Red Thumb all the accounts except their own (their own as in... the ones involved in this cheating) and that way, they will only be matched together.
When life gives you a ZeMon, make ZeMonade...
https://youtu.be/YlmKmM3WCpM

Return to “Backgammon”