Blatant cheating?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
mihaiirinel

Re: Blatant cheating?

Post by mihaiirinel »

Roitelet wrote: 23 April 2023, 12:05 Sepasch.

To report a player, go to their profile and click on "Report this player" on the left of "Message". Everyone, please feel free to do it on your end. I have only reported one player (I don't remember which one) but named the 5 of them. There may actually be more. I am not sure.

I was talking about last season appeal and both Safita and Lexy were removed from Arena. Just submitted this season report, so fingers crossed! Let's have some patience!
Charles9374

Post by Charles9374 »

More than 10000 games : never met these players ! Strange :shock:
Roitelet

Post by Roitelet »

mihaiirinel wrote: 23 April 2023, 16:45
I am also talking about last season (12) as per the link. I don't follow you. Are you talking about season 11?
mihaiirinel

Post by mihaiirinel »

Roitelet wrote: 23 April 2023, 21:30
*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.

They probably discovered how to do Kingmaking aka fixing game and got back on track until end of season. They will probably get their matches nullified and won't be able to play each other but not excluded from Arena!
Roitelet

Post by Roitelet »

Got it. Thanks!
BackGa

Post by BackGa »

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.

How can they still be leading the board when all reports have been stated guilty?
Roitelet

Post by Roitelet »

That’s a long time indeed.
mihaiirinel

Post by mihaiirinel »

Roitelet wrote: 02 May 2023, 00:04 That’s a long time indeed.
My Report is closed now.
Apr 26th 2023 18:15 • • Give a simple warning (no penalty):
Note : This player has been punished for this in another report. We close this report as we do not punish the same person twice for the same fault.

I will not comment on the moderation, I respect the decision! I will judge will my wallet though 😅
sepasch

Post by sepasch »

mihaiirinel wrote: 02 May 2023, 19:55
Roitelet wrote: 02 May 2023, 00:04 That’s a long time indeed.
My Report is closed now.
Apr 26th 2023 18:15 • • Give a simple warning (no penalty):
Note : This player has been punished for this in another report. We close this report as we do not punish the same person twice for the same fault.

I will not comment on the moderation, I respect the decision! I will judge will my wallet though 😅
How do you get informed about the report-closing? I don't receive any message from bga about my report.
mihaiirinel

Post by mihaiirinel »

You go to that player's profile and you see your report!

Return to “Backgammon”