Quitting to prevent partner from losing elo.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
cobra_ss

Re: Quitting to prevent partner from losing elo.

Post by cobra_ss »

@Otiluke711 and @Yalsen, please talk about this matter via private message since we are all endeavouring to heal and move on from this.

Everyone has already had their chance to speak on their part, and the conversation has already ended two days ago. This topic is irrelevant to the initial case, and there is no need to start a new conflict here. Please respect the people who wish to heal and move on from this.
Last edited by cobra_ss on 08 May 2023, 08:03, edited 1 time in total.
Qualitaetsgarant

Post by Qualitaetsgarant »

Cobra has been there twice, i have been there once, but I would never argue that i actually reached 500 because of cheaters or leavers. I didnt reach it and thats it. If you face cheaters in a game, stay pure and dont "countercheat", even if it seems fair at tut point.

We have our first 500, the way he achieved it is shady and cannot bei reversed. So i suggest we move on and focus on who will be the first 600, hopefully without drama.
cobra_ss

Post by cobra_ss »

Zeezee88 and I will work our best to reach 500 ELO together on our alternative accounts, and hopefully, this will be the best way to prove/show everyone we can do it again and that we both are 500 + ELO players..!
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

ELO is not about what value you reach, but about what value you stay on.
Yalsen

Post by Yalsen »

@ cobra_ss, it is not wise to provoke someone who has evidence against you. The moderators were wrong about something: it should not have been *, but * elo, that should have been reset to 100.

*moderator edit: please do not use the forums to call players out by name or post private chats
cobra_sss

Post by cobra_sss »

I respect cobra_ss and support him. Don't send messages to me.

Return to “Tichu”