new layout

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
k8tern8ter

Re: new layout

Post by k8tern8ter »

Surfmum wrote: 21 April 2023, 20:46
Hubris wrote: 21 April 2023, 14:32 I can't for the life of me find how to choose an ability token at the start of the game.
it took me a while ! you click on the token then click select at the top=not super clear
I still can't find it. What even are ability tokens? The only thing I can see to click on is the bonuses, but whenever I do, the interface just says that this action isn't allowed right now.

Edit: I'm playing in the arena, btw.
Surfmum

Post by Surfmum »

I dont know the format for the arena sorry, I am hoping they revert back to the old format
tim_is_awesome

Post by tim_is_awesome »

to everyone who hates the new layout. get your friends and others who may feel the same to post here. if the number of negative posts continue perhaps someone will listen and work on reverting the change. this was such a horrible implementation. who beta tested this? you should get a new group of testers.
oncietta

Post by oncietta »

Really hate the new layout. I can‘t play on mobile anymore
BobGod8

Post by BobGod8 »

The new layout makes it much harder to play, but that's not the biggest problem. The biggest problem are missing features that are absolutely required, like a notation for who first player is. I'd rather play with all necessary information in the old layout than miss information in the new layout.
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

tim_is_awesome wrote: 24 April 2023, 18:36 to everyone who hates the new layout. get your friends and others who may feel the same to post here.
That's not the way. If there's any problem with the game, a bug should be reported (see red banner on top). That's also the place for suggestions.
Bhaouloute

Post by Bhaouloute »

First of all thanks to the people who spend time to improve our game experience.

It took me a few days to get along with the new layout, which is mostly cool to me, but I haven't tried on mobile.

I'm happy with the further implementation of game extensions but as for other games I think it's not suited for Arena mode, as it improves luck parameter. I take the opportunity to suggest to the gurus to elaborate one or several special Arena decks.

It sure can be still improved, and it certainly will due to community remarks, don't be wild guys
mrdoctor

Post by mrdoctor »

I still keep getting the bug (on mobile) where cards zoom to fill the whole screen and refuse to reduce back down in size in any way. Only a full page refresh makes them revert.
Bifurcator1043

Post by Bifurcator1043 »

Having only had a quick look at the old layout in the tutorial (and deciding that the game was basically unplayable unless you were already familiar with it) I really like the new layout and improved readability (on PC). Definitely a big thumbs up from me for the visual and quality-of-life improvements. Thank you everyone putting in the work!
I hope I can get some games in with the new system with a friend I used to play Seasons with a lot back in the good 'ol days.
vero14

Post by vero14 »

Why is even thé New lay out admin does'nt hear people ?? Everyone are angry...and any change..IS awfull ... déception :? :twisted: :evil:

Return to “Seasons”