new layout

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Surfmum

new layout

Post by Surfmum »

First impressions it looks very smart and atmospheric, but i found i had to scroll down a way to see the other players cards, I am on a laptop, how are people managing on their mobiles ?
Hubris

Re: new layout

Post by Hubris »

I can't for the life of me find how to choose an ability token at the start of the game.
windgatch

Post by windgatch »

Terrible new design. Where to write to return the old one? Or at least added a button to switch between the new and old versions.

Playing on mobile has become very uncomfortable.
tim_is_awesome

Post by tim_is_awesome »

the interface change is beyond terrible. so bad in fact i will stop playing. you have to be in full screen mode to see everything. you have to dig around for things like your y2/y3 cards. the previous interface was smooth, easy and extremely close to irl game. this interface is nothing like that. made interacting less user friendly. how can we get the old one recovered?
calculatorStore

Post by calculatorStore »

But you can read the cards now...
tim_is_awesome

Post by tim_is_awesome »

you could read them before by highlighting them. a simple request to hey can the highlight be made larger would be all that was needed. why was this change even made? this version has been on here for 10 years and been very popular. this change reminds me of stoneblade changing soulforge and ascension interfaces from awesome to unplayable. begs the question of why. those digital versions died a quick death. can someone explain what led to this change? and like others are requesting can we get the old one back or a toggle at the least?
Lini206

Post by Lini206 »

Almost unplayable on the phone 😱 please give at least the option to return to the original version!!!
Surfmum

Post by Surfmum »

Hubris wrote: 21 April 2023, 14:32 I can't for the life of me find how to choose an ability token at the start of the game.
it took me a while ! you click on the token then click select at the top=not super clear
tim_is_awesome

Post by tim_is_awesome »

for whoever did the development, what can we expect for a roll back of the change?
bogalaci

Post by bogalaci »

I agree with those who want to revert to the old layout. Please! Thank you!

Return to “Seasons”