Zombifier un élémentaire de feu

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
triocab

Zombifier un élémentaire de feu

Post by triocab »

Bonjour

Un question

Si je zombifie un élémentaire de feu bléssé qui est sur une case de lave, je suppose qu'il meurt en se transformant en zombie.

C'est pour qui le point? Ça marche comme quand on zombifie dans la salle sacrée?, en ce cas le point devient pour le propietaire du nécromancier

If I zombify a fire elemental who is on a lava square, I think it dies when becoming a zombie.

Who gets the point? Does it work as when someone zombify in the holy room? In this case, the necromancer's owner gets the point.

Merci. Thank you
T72on1

Re: Zombifier un élémentaire de feu

Post by T72on1 »

From the DT Glossary (emphasis mine):

'The Necromancer has the power to magically transform an adjacent wounded character (friendly or enemy) into a Zombie for 1 AP. If a wounded character is turned into a Zombie in the Sacred Tomb, on a square with the Holy Cross, in lava or the brazier from a Fire Elemental, or in the waterfalls from a Water Elemental, the Zombie dies immediately and the player controlling the Necromancer earns 1 VP (2VP if it was a dragon), if the wounded character belonged to the opposing team. If the wounded and eliminated character had the same color as the Necromancer, the opposing team earns 1 VP.'
triocab

Re: Zombifier un élémentaire de feu

Post by triocab »

Thank you

Return to “Dungeon Twister”