End game stats don't add up

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Def_Oz

End game stats don't add up

Post by Def_Oz »

I've played the game almost 100 times (not all on BGA) but I noticed now that the statistics shown at the end do not match the final scores (even after adding the 10VP from the starting position).

The table is this one: https://boardgamearena.com/6/gaiaprojec ... =372188837
Also see screenshot below

Two issues:

1-

For the Xenos player, the sum of advanced stats is 141VP. If you add the 10 starting VP, that's 151. However, the stats count a qic scored federation twice (it is counted both as a qic action VP AND as a federation VP), so if I deduct the 7 points from this double up, it leads us to 144 which is correct.

So not sure if this works as intended or it's a bug?

2-

For the Firaks player, the advanced stats total is 101VP. If you add the 10 starting VP, thats 111. But the firaks player ended up with 120VP so something is missing there.

Any ideas?
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (240.16 KiB) Viewed 679 times
Kayvon

Re: End game stats don't add up

Post by Kayvon »

This is discussed in one of the bug reports. The stats are not one-to-one with the final score. You're not intended to simply add them up to arriv at the score, but instead to use them to get some statistics on what you did during the game.

In short, it's not a bug and the score is computed correctly. Even if we wanted to change the statistics computation, it would mess up the overall statistics history by doing so.
Def_Oz

Post by Def_Oz »

Thank you for the reply, I thought that was the case, all good.
Zoras

Post by Zoras »

I would really appreciate if the number of points from getting to the top of the Gaia track would be added to the list. Would make the stats much better! Right now is not complete.

Return to “Gaia Project”