Allow Other List Modes to act as Favorites too

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Ceaseless

Allow Other List Modes to act as Favorites too

Post by Ceaseless »

My understanding of the Favorite Mode is that it allows you to have a group of games in the Play Now section automatically. I'd like to be able to display other lists there as well, rather than have to specifically search them. So I can have a favorites tab for generically favored games, then have another group for preferred games for specific preferences. Maybe I want games for when I'm tired, for when I want more luck themed, or strategic, etc. There can be entirely different groups of games I'd like to just host several at once, but not want to set my favorites tab to 50 games, etc. Basically allow the site to let you pick which list to have up front, like favorites is, and be able to switch between them, so you can pull up multiple games of a category at once and host them all.
xate

Re: Allow Other List Modes to act as Favorites too

Post by xate »

You already can! This is a Premium feature.

On the game page, click the + sign next to the blue "<3 Add to Favorites" button to add it to a custom list.
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

xate wrote: 04 May 2023, 17:01 You already can! This is a Premium feature.

On the game page, click the + sign next to the blue "<3 Add to Favorites" button to add it to a custom list.
When you enter the "Play Now" section, the favorites list is automatically displayed and you can click games from it to enter ques for simultaneously. Games not on the favorites list have to be manually searched for to click, etc. I want to be able to pull up other lists in that fashion and click the games from there. Maybe I'm in the mood for a set of games from list 1, or this time list 2 and not list 1, etc. I could have says, 5 different lists of a dozen games each rather than a favorites list of 60.
xate

Post by xate »

Rather than starting in the Play Now section, start on the Games page to have this exact feature available.
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

xate wrote: 05 May 2023, 17:09 Rather than starting in the Play Now section, start on the Games page to have this exact feature available.
I haven't found a way to enter the que for the game from the game section. Whenever I try to hit play it takes me to that specific game and then I have to hit play again from there. If there's a way to start games from the game page like there is from the play now page that would cover it. I want to ne able to click multiple games on the list and host them from there like I can the favorites list on play now.
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

I can finally host a game from the games page. Maybe it was a thing before, but whatever the case is now, it works for me.

Return to “Suggestions”