Looking for developers - Election: A Game of Secret States

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
musicinmind3

Looking for developers - Election: A Game of Secret States

Post by musicinmind3 »

If anyone's looking for a game to develop, I totally recommend "Election: A Game of Secret States" which was created by a friend of mine. It's my understanding that a license has been submitted to this site. You can find the full rules at cacawgames.com

"Election" is a family weight / social deduction / hand management game with some fun player powers that show up throughout the game. The turns are snappy and the play is straightforward. Anyway, this is something I've enjoyed for several years and now it finally has a physical release. I think it would be really cool if it were to come out on BGA as well. More people need to try it!
Kayvon

Re: Looking for developers - Election: A Game of Secret States

Post by Kayvon »

Congrats to your friend! Very cool.

The bottleneck for implementations isn't the license, it's the developer time. Publishers often pay developers to focus on a specific game. Sometimes a helpful volunteer just starts on a game he likes, but most of those projects get abandoned due to the large commitments involved. Still, some do work out, so it's good that you asked, just temper your expectations accordingly.

Return to “Developers”