can't participate

Tournaments organization / Organisation des tournois
carocroq

can't participate

Post by carocroq »

Hi,
For several days, I can't register on the tournaments, whatever the game, whatever the level requested or whatever the start date, on the app or the web page on my pc. I am premium member and I have participated to other tournaments before. In fact, the tournaments displayed are not clickable . Could you please help me? Thanks
o mS Kim91 x

Re: can't participate

Post by o mS Kim91 x »

I am having the same issues.

I created a tournament a few days ago, but I am unable to access it now.

Seems as though this has occurred in the last 48/72 hours.
o mS Kim91 x

Post by o mS Kim91 x »

I created a report after checking to see if one has been created yet
#88406: "Tournament links (on any game) are not accessable"

carocroq wrote: 11 May 2023, 12:49 Hi,
For several days, I can't register on the tournaments, whatever the game, whatever the level requested or whatever the start date, on the app or the web page on my pc. I am premium member and I have participated to other tournaments before. In fact, the tournaments displayed are not clickable . Could you please help me? Thanks
carocroq

Post by carocroq »

Thanks a lot,
so I ll just have to wait :) ?
o mS Kim91 x

Post by o mS Kim91 x »

You can go to the bugs page and look up the bug report and give it a thumbs up to increase the popularity of the issue.

Also I found a work around- if you go to the "play" page you can choose the play options "simple game" or "arena" or "tournaments"
-- choose tournaments

You should be able to access the tournaments and register for them from that page (I was able to last night)

Hope that helps!
carocroq

Post by carocroq »

thanks i am gonna try!
shoshie

Post by shoshie »

I'm so relieved to see this post as I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.

I did try the suggestion above about choosing tournament as game type and it worked perfectly and got me to the filter and I cold register that way
a_trex

Post by a_trex »

Same issue - can't click on the tournaments to join, workaround works at this point but definitely inconvenient.
Looked for the report below but couldn't find it. Created a new bug report but can't even find that...
o mS Kim91 x wrote: 11 May 2023, 19:36 I created a report after checking to see if one has been created yet
#88406: "Tournament links (on any game) are not accessable"

carocroq wrote: 11 May 2023, 12:49 Hi,

Return to “Tournaments / Les tournois”