Why are Spades Players so rude?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
No 39

Why are Spades Players so rude?

Post by No 39 »

Joined a partnered game and one of the opponents was so impudent it was unbelievable.
User name starts with a *

*moderator edit: please do not call other players out in the Forums, even with just a letter
Jellby

Re: Why are Spades Players so rude?

Post by Jellby »

Report the player. Go to the player's profile page and use the button "Report this player" o top right.
lampsplay

Post by lampsplay »

I agree! I had someone actively berate me during a game! Like dang I get it I'm not that good but sheeeeesh!! Do people have lives?
Luke Cage

Post by Luke Cage »

Because a small few just come to create drama while most want to find a site to get away from drama and just play a game. And we all know who the Queen of Drama is and if she/he/it would stop harassing people and if he/she/it/they would be ignored and blocked by the positive, that would be the best to do to have fun. The problem is she has multiple accounts. Yes she plays herself but we don't care about that. We do care about her insults and drama she poses within her different characters. My advice is ignore her and others creating drama and mistrust in BGA. The positive people on here need to draw the line for more positive people to join, but unfortunately we have seen so many real positive people leave here as this used to be a lot of fun before the positive people were pushed away by these few people intentionally making chaos. But note there is some strong positive groups and people on here and let's build up the positive people and those always complaining and criticizing, let's start building them up in a positive way, not by agreeing with them, but redirecting them as some can't help having an inferiority complex and revert to that type of behavior.
Last edited by Luke Cage on 16 June 2023, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
Teddy and Mort

Post by Teddy and Mort »

*moderator edit: it has been made clear that calling out other players is not acceptable in the Forums.
CANNON 999

Post by CANNON 999 »

weird how a player writes about a drama queen and then deletes their account
Teddy and Mort

Post by Teddy and Mort »

Interesting that when i mentioned that * was using multiple accounts to rig arena games that he deleted that account. He did the same thing to * when he bid nil with 9A of D to tank a game he was losing against *. Called him out on * and magically deleted that account too.

How many more are we going to do?

How about you delete * too while you are at it. That was a definite cheat account too.

*Moderator edit: you have been warned about calling players out in the chat. You are being moderated.
Last edited by Teddy and Mort on 16 June 2023, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
CANNON 999

Post by CANNON 999 »

that is interesting

i played with them 2 yesterday and thought there was something strange going on

this should be reported, but how do you report 2 players that have deleted their accounts in the last 24 hours
and the player that wrote the drama queen article?
Teddy and Mort

Post by Teddy and Mort »

It was blatant cheating for sure. Not that you could control it. * might have deleted his account but if you look at your game with * **rd and yourself, it is very obvious. Id recommend anyone watch that game playback. Also funny how *, who magically appeared after a 6 month break to play an arena game with * the cheater, didn't say a word the entire time. Given how wild the game was you would expect at least some communication 🤷

*moderator edit: names removed, penalty applied.
CANNON 999

Post by CANNON 999 »

feel free to look at my games played

Return to “Spades”