Tales of The Arabian Nights

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
RiggerRabbit

Tales of The Arabian Nights

Post by RiggerRabbit »

What would it take to get this game from Z-MAN on this site? It's my favorite boardgame of all time but it's difficult to find a group to play with IRL. I'm not asking for a fully narrated boardgame, even though that would be amazing! But I feel like a text-based version of the game would be play-able online even though the game is originally intended to have one player reading/speaking the actions of the game out to the rest of the players. There is a real untapped potential to innovate with this game for this site if someone is willing to put in the effort to make it happen.
Starwarrior1128

Re: Tales of The Arabian Nights

Post by Starwarrior1128 »

I love this game and it would be so much better not having to pass a big book around and have to search for the right page. But the staff here have the worst taste in games. Aside from Ark Nova recently, they seem to have a strong bias towards boring Euro games that no one has even heard of. Despite Asmodee owning both BGA and Fantasy Flight Games, we haven't had a single FFG game on the site even though licensing wouldn't be an issue and other bland Euro games from the other game companies that Asmodee owns have already been developed for BGA like Catan, Ticket to Ride or Terra Mystica.
Shobu

Post by Shobu »

Starwarrior1128 wrote: 03 June 2023, 06:09 But the staff here have the worst taste in games.
How grateful
Starwarrior1128

Post by Starwarrior1128 »

Shobu wrote: 03 June 2023, 18:40
Starwarrior1128 wrote: 03 June 2023, 06:09 But the staff here have the worst taste in games.
How grateful
Hey, I'm a paying customer and I got my Premium membership (for 1 year) this year, so after the price hikes. And as a paying customer, BGA should include a wide range of games to cater to a wide range of players including expanding their game library to include more thematic, interactive or Ameritrash genre games. Since Asmodee owns both BGA and Fantasy Flight Games, it should be much easier to develop some FFG games for BGA

Return to “Discussions”