why is there so many rude players here?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
hfyr

why is there so many rude players here?

Post by hfyr »

people are being so aggressive and toxic :O
chill bro?
ExaltedAngel

Re: why is there so many rude players here?

Post by ExaltedAngel »

It's normal in cooperative games because it's just too easy to blame someone else if things don't go as desired. Competitive games (in which people compete as singles) lead to less toxicity usually
KuronoHiiro

Post by KuronoHiiro »

This is very common in co-op games, if you want to avoid this you can find the same partner or learn more
jod1978

Post by jod1978 »

I thought I was the only one - but people come at you if your don't play the way they play...it's not cool
xhannaaa

Post by xhannaaa »

100% agree with this, this game mode has got some irate people who want to argue. You make 1 mistake and it's like youve nuked their home town.
kburney91

Post by kburney91 »

xhannaaa wrote: 01 July 2023, 17:07 100% agree with this, this game mode has got some irate people who want to argue. You make 1 mistake and it's like youve nuked their home town.
Ah we must have been playing the same person today!

Came across some insane quarterbacking in this game - people who want to critique every clue you give, even if it delivered the desired effect.
MysteriousTR

Post by MysteriousTR »

I know this post is old... But I cant understand why this much bullying happen in Hanami? I am trying to learn and many huge ego players just saying things. Thats not nice, ıf you dont wanna play with newbies maybe you should learn how to use of game creating process. You can choose player levels and that way I wont join.
DrEveEve

Post by DrEveEve »

I discovered Hanabi a few days ago and thought it was a cool game - but the players i've met here have absolutely reduced me to tears today. I've learnt my lesson and will stay well clear off this game on here.
If you had the same experience and read this, know that you're not alone! :(
Salanael

Post by Salanael »

That's why the red thumb and "I don't wanna play with this player anymore exist".

Hanabi must be about adapting to your partner, not expecting him/her to play flawlessly according to your own way to play.
DrEveEve wrote: 10 December 2023, 03:04 I discovered Hanabi a few days ago and thought it was a cool game - but the players i've met here have absolutely reduced me to tears today. I've learnt my lesson and will stay well clear off this game on here.
If you had the same experience and read this, know that you're not alone! :(
try it with friends or with cool guys. This game is one of the best.
Amau_Catepetl

Post by Amau_Catepetl »

Hello, maybe you can use the forum to find hanabi regular players wanted to play in the same way as you

Return to “Hanabi”