stuck on tutorial!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Chucklepie

stuck on tutorial!

Post by Chucklepie »

Hello,
I'm here in the tutorial, having researched it asked me what ship I wanted to upgrade, I highlighted it and clicked button, then it changed to this button and I literally have no idea what I'm meant to do, the tutorial is not exactly providing much in the way of help and that red bar you see is me clicking the Confirm button.

I cannot select anything else on screen, and I've tried resetting the move, but keep coming back.

Honestly, I've watched videos and roughly know what to do, but this tutorial isn't high on my favourites and looking at the score not on many either ;)
bts.jpg
bts.jpg (372.59 KiB) Viewed 700 times
AllRandom

Re: stuck on tutorial!

Post by AllRandom »

When you click on the ship that you want to upgrade it should upgrade by that level (or levels) immediately; it's asking you now to confirm your decision for the effects of Narrow Beam Lasers, which was your upgrade; if you choose "Reset current action" you can go back and choose a different ship to upgrade.

(On second glance I see that your question was posted some time ago, so I imagine you may have already figured this out and moved passed it. Perhaps this will help others in the future, though. I hope your experience with BTS is going well, it's an amazing game!)

: )

Return to “Beyond the Sun”