Hackers ruining the game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Filmalo

Hackers ruining the game

Post by Filmalo »

Just now I've been playing a game with a user called PYER_DE_KUBERTEN who just in the second turn did an Association action that required 5 Australian symbols and he had ZERO. The rest of the game he kept doing actions that he just could not do because of requirements. I have screenshots to prove this.

As BGA apparently does not allow me to report someone for cheating / using hacks I had to keep seeing how he cheated until the game is over because I can't quit lest I lose my reputation.

Disgusting.
Jellby

Re: Hackers ruining the game

Post by Jellby »

If that happens, it's a bug. Report the bug.
Remkar

Post by Remkar »

Filmalo wrote: 05 June 2023, 18:38 Just now I've been playing a game with a user called PYER_DE_KUBERTEN who just in the second turn did an Association action that required 5 Australian symbols and he had ZERO. The rest of the game he kept doing actions that he just could not do because of requirements. I have screenshots to prove this.

As BGA apparently does not allow me to report someone for cheating / using hacks I had to keep seeing how he cheated until the game is over because I can't quit lest I lose my reputation.

Disgusting.
I just popped into the game, and my quick scan showed nothing wrong. I think you don't understand what some of the cards do.

He was not using a 5 Australia symbol card, it was the association where you release an animal (and he released a giraffe). Same thing with the other association card.

Looks at the cards more closely.
Filmalo

Post by Filmalo »

He did that in turn 1
Remkar

Post by Remkar »

Filmalo wrote: 05 June 2023, 18:49 He did that in turn 1
No:
Turn 1 he built
Turn 2 he did sponsor for money
Turn 3 he did animal and placed an animal in an enclosure
Turn 4 he he LEGALLY plays a conservation project from his hand by releasing the red kangaroo.

If that's not where your misunderstanding is, are you maybe seeing the red cubes that block conservation locations in a 2 player game and thinking they were his? He wasn't red, though.
Shagoosty

Post by Shagoosty »

Pretty wild to accuse a user of cheating even after someone reviewed the replay.
kissblade

Post by kissblade »

Not going to lie but that turned out to be a hilarious chain of events.

Return to “Ark Nova”