Suggestion: 'Collect all money/appeal/... button'

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Rukus McUallas

Suggestion: 'Collect all money/appeal/... button'

Post by Rukus McUallas »

Over time players can accumulate a number of "gain options". Especially during the break, it can get a little annoying to click on every single income element. I know that timing and order can be important, but that's not always the case, especially when it comes to money. My suggestion would be a "take all income" button, at least for money, besides the single options (it might important to know the source of income). If it's reasonable for other elements, can't hurt to look into it, I guess.
Tisaac

Re: Suggestion: 'Collect all money/appeal/... button'

Post by Tisaac »

Rukus McUallas wrote: 06 June 2023, 21:42 Over time players can accumulate a number of "gain options". Especially during the break, it can get a little annoying to click on every single income element. I know that timing and order can be important, but that's not always the case, especially when it comes to money. My suggestion would be a "take all income" button, at least for money, besides the single options (it might important to know the source of income). If it's reasonable for other elements, can't hurt to look into it, I guess.
This is not the place for suggestion, please go to the bug/suggestion system and upvote the existing one

Return to “Ark Nova”