The whole website load very slow. Especially the Play Now page.

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
BintangMeKa

The whole website load very slow. Especially the Play Now page.

Post by BintangMeKa »

You read the subject. It took minutes to load the now play page. Is this just me or did everybody experience the same thing? What can I do to fix this?
Blacktango

Re: The whole website load very slow. Especially the Play Now page.

Post by Blacktango »

When it's too long (> 5s), I just reload the page.
Joëlle_

Post by Joëlle_ »

BintangMeKa wrote: 08 June 2023, 13:21 You read the subject. It took minutes to load the now play page. Is this just me or did everybody experience the same thing? What can I do to fix this?
It happens to me from time to time that the site is a bit more slow, but nothing very terrible... Until today :?
Since this morning each time I click on no matter what on BGA, my pc freezes few seconds, then I have a message in red "serveur de jeu injoignable, vérifiez votre connexion internet", then it freezes again another few seconds, etc, etc.
I tried many times to re-upload the page and it changes nothing...
I've re-started my pc...
My internet connexion is ok, and all the other sites I have used today worked perfectly fine...
A playmate who was on the other side of the globe said that it works perfectly fine for her...

Im just curious to know why its like that...
Could it be because there's too much users from the same country at the same time??
BintangMeKa

Post by BintangMeKa »

Joëlle_ wrote: 08 June 2023, 22:31
BintangMeKa wrote: 08 June 2023, 13:21 You read the subject. It took minutes to load the now play page. Is this just me or did everybody experience the same thing? What can I do to fix this?
It happens to me from time to time that the site is a bit more slow, but nothing very terrible... Until today :?
Since this morning each time I click on no matter what on BGA, my pc freezes few seconds, then I have a message in red "serveur de jeu injoignable, vérifiez votre connexion internet", then it freezes again another few seconds, etc, etc.
I tried many times to re-upload the page and it changes nothing...
I've re-started my pc...
My internet connexion is ok, and all the other sites I have used today worked perfectly fine...
A playmate who was on the other side of the globe said that it works perfectly fine for her...

Im just curious to know why its like that...
Could it be because there's too much users from the same country at the same time??
Yes I have the same issue. There was pop up asking if I'm connected to the internet, when my internet is doing fine.
silkkii

Post by silkkii »

Whole BGA has been crawling and not being able to load games on first go for several days for me and other person I know using the site. It's not issue with our internet. There's something wrong with BGA servers right now.

There's been occasional server slowdowns with BGA before but they've gotten worse towards this summer and now you are lucky if it even works. It feels like they are just running constantly over their capacity now.

It's so bad you'd expect official announcement of why and how they are going to fix it because they have to be aware of this issue by now.

Right now it struggles to load the game art when you load games.. and often just gets stuck, refresh may help to continue this load progress but it also often just skips loading some graphics assets and you get in the game with some visuals missing. Page refresh won't help then and the only way to fix this is to close browser fully and reopen BGA. It then tries to reload the game assets again.
ChameleonBG

Post by ChameleonBG »

And looks that certain countries (Finland, Norway) is even more issues than some other countries. People are using VPN to route their traffic from countries with less issues. Hofelly this will be fixed soon, since not all people have luxuyry of using VPN.
silkkii

Post by silkkii »

Not sure if it's really our region alone considering people have reported increasing amount of issues in past few days around the world.

VPN can help you find another less crowded server if the one you get connected by default is struggling. The posts I've seen suggests some servers struggle especially at rush hours.. so using VPN to connect to region outside the busy hours would probably help at that given time.

Return to “Discussions”