Tricheur récidiviste au lucky

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Remkar

Re: Tricheur récidiviste au lucky

Post by Remkar »

matti1896 wrote: 28 June 2023, 16:42 And why are you believing there's any kind of trickery into this or saying wrong reasons? Because a weird 56 years old guy reposts the same thing he said 3 months ago without changing words? Well... Love to believe
I didn't mention your name at all or say that you did anything, I was just commenting on hypotheticals regarding that type of behavior.

But since you got defensive, I just took a minute and checked some of your games, and every one of your abandoned games that I could find quickly (multiple this week) was a game that you were going to lose, AND you immediately played a game right after (so obviously didn't have to go anywhere).

Seems more than a little sketchy. But maybe you're a small child and/or have low self esteem and really need this. Or maybe you have another compelling reason. No way for for me to know for sure. Take care and have fun (hopefully ethically)!
MANGOdu10

Post by MANGOdu10 »

Oui comme par Hasard, je n ai citer personne et une personne se sent visée
J appelle aux modérateurs d agir et à tous les joueurs d agir en conséquences quand on a un joueur qui agit ainsi, quand plus personne ne voudra jouer avec les tricheurs, petits joueurs et autres en mal de victoires, ce joueur ne jouera plus
Le pouce rouge est là pour ça
De quoi peut on être fier en étant champion ainsi? La victoire se mérite, mais certains n ont aucune estime de soi, y a vraiment pas de quoi se regarder dans la glace
Je suis champion au mille sabord sans tricher et là je vais sûrement perdre mon titre, je vais jouer pour le garder, mais si je perd c est pas la fin du monde
Au foot par exemple y a des équipes championne du monde qui n arrive même pas à se qualifier pour une phase finale malgré plusieurs titres
Ça c est la beauté du jeu et du sport
Alors jouons en toute modestie et si on est champion bravo c est mérité si c est de manière fairplay
MANGOdu10

Post by MANGOdu10 »

Messieurs les modérateurs supprimer l abandon collectif en arène, cela n a pas lieu d etre
pimsorange

Post by pimsorange »

Je ne peux que soutenir les 2 posts précédents. Tout est dit.
Effectivement, mon post contenait un lien vers une partie et il semble que ce n’est pas conforme aux règles des forums. Je prends acte.
Alors, sans citer de nom, il suffit de répondre à cette question simple: qui s’est senti visé avant mon post ?

Personnellement, je prends toujours autant de plaisir à jouer sur BGA. J’espère enfin pouvoir finir dans le top 10 de Lucky pour cette saison. Si je termine 11eme, je saurai à quoi m’en tenir mais ça ne m’empêchera pas de dormir
Bonne fin de saison à tous et bon jeu.
matti1896

Post by matti1896 »

Now you want to play the "I didn't mention you" game? Guys this is so sad, why do you keep going. Pimsorange literally started a forum message on the other post with my name and exclamation marks 😂😂😂😂
Not even mentioning mangodu's saddest crusade. Watch and learn, guyzzzz
Ez!
matti1896

Post by matti1896 »

Also, you talking after the shameful matchfixings of last season with the last n2... People really have no shame. That's cheating, that's public. Stop talking about football and all the rest while you talk about such a game, it's pathetic.
MANGOdu10

La honte au lucky

Post by MANGOdu10 »

La honte au lucky et pas que
Être tricheur et champion c est une honte
Les modérateurs cautionnent puisqu’ils ne font rien
A quoi servent ils ?
Je paie mon abonnement et je suis pas le seul, on mérite le respect et laissez faire de tels agissements
Supprimer l abandon collectif ce n est pas normal en arene, en championnat de foot, le PSG ne demande pas abandon quand il perd
C est une HONTE
Respecter les bons joueurs et notamment ceux qui paient et font vivre BGA en organisant des tournois
Les modérateurs bougez vous et réagissez
MANGOdu10

Post by MANGOdu10 »

Toujours pareil personne fait rien, remontada extraordinaire du tricheur au lucky
Les modérateurs faitent quelque chose svp on est plusieurs à contester on va changer de site de jeu
Inadmissible
Grn Xn Hm

Post by Grn Xn Hm »

Everyone needs to let this go...it's a game. And you all name-calling is so pointless. The site moderators will use their available resources as needed to handle players they deem problematic.

Would I like to not deal with players that exploit the website build? Sure. What would you have them do? Ban all players for the slightest infractions that can just make more accounts? Be reasonable here and just report/red thumb players that frustrate you and keep the vitriolic witch hunts down.

The website is built pretty dang well to give as many players the best experience possible and you threatening to go to another website is likely exactly what matti wants. To not have to hear about it anymore

Is Matti a decent player at this game? Yes
Is Matti also finding ways to exploit players that don't know any better? Who cares

This is not a utopia for gaming, but it's close. You know what will kill BoardGameArena more than players you don't like? Lowered site traffic and a toxic community.

Have fun and keep it positive, y'all, and any trolls you perceive to exist will be starved out eventually.

Return to “Lucky Numbers”