Bugfixes and Accessibility

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
CraWleR

Bugfixes and Accessibility

Post by CraWleR »

Bugfixes:
- We've had multiple reports of Stubborn being triggered on an opponents turn and Expansion not being allowed to pick (Bug #35930, Bug #91887, Bug #86312 and Bug #30901). This should now be fixed.

- Reorganization previously did not allow deploying ships in any order you want if you were reorganizing multiple ships. This can be important only when you have Stealthy (Bug #84164). I've added a "Next ship" button, that should allow you to do that. Previously, this did not allow going from this situation:
to this:

- If 2 or more players had the same sum of ship numbers at the start of the game, there was no explanation of who would start first (Bug #22392). This logic was intermittent, but seemed to favor specific players for some reason. I've added logic to roll dices to decide this and also do it transparently. See:

Accessibility:
- It has been pointed out that Quantum is not very accessible. One of the suggestions (Bug #28837) was to add the player that owns the ship to the dice tooltip, which is what I did:
I understand that this is still not a great solution, but we can move in a better direction. If you have ideas on how we could accomplish that - let me know.
cigma

Re: Bugfixes and Accessibility

Post by cigma »

Many thanks for your work!
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
CraWleR

Re: Bugfixes and Accessibility

Post by CraWleR »

A couple more changes in this theme.

Accessibility improvements seem to have been a desirable feature, so I've added some more improvements to it. There's a Colorblind option now:
It's off by default, however if you enable it, then for example this:
Changes to this:
This option seems to carry over between Quantum tables, so that will hopefully be helpful and convenient.

---

Previously you could immediately end Reorganization without selecting any ships. While you can still do that, I've now added a confirmation dialog:
I've also added a confirmation dialog before you finish selecting ships to reorganize in general:
This was done in order to address Bug #94056

Return to “Quantum”