SUMMER of GAMES 2023: a full month of daily releases!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Harmon758

Re: Last 3 Days

Post by Harmon758 »

I'm not sure why my previous post was edited out by a moderator (with no notice or notification for me).
The post was made on September 24th, weeks after the games were already released on August 29th, 30th, and 31st.
It was not and is not speculation. These games were released and shown in the calendar and have corresponding "Available since" information listed.
The original post just didn't get one last edit to include them.

And as the previous post indicates, there might be people who would like to know the games that were released on those dates, so again, for posterity:

August 29: Empire Plateau
August 30: Forest Shuffle
August 31: Geek Out! Masters
bananasplay

Re: Last 3 Days

Post by bananasplay »

Harmon758 wrote: 20 January 2024, 02:56 I'm not sure why my previous post was edited out by a moderator (with no notice or notification for me).
The post was made on September 24th, weeks after the games were already released on August 29th, 30th, and 31st.
It was not and is not speculation. These games were released and shown in the calendar and have corresponding "Available since" information listed.
The original post just didn't get one last edit to include them.
Wow. That is incompetence stacked on top of incompetence: they can't be bothered to update the thread to document the final days' worth of games, but they can somehow show up to slap down a member of the community who steps up to volunteer to document it—accusing you of speculation, no less. Appalling.
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”