Arena rigged?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Sunshine182

Arena rigged?

Post by Sunshine182 »

Had a good game with carmen52, this person used a quit/leave game/slash bug IDK what. I won the game fair and square on a fluke yahtze and they ruined my arena score.. not fair.. wish that could be reviewed but I cant report it
Waikirikiri

Re: Arena rigged?

Post by Waikirikiri »

Sunshine182 wrote: 12 August 2023, 08:32 Had a good game with carmen52, this person used a quit/leave game/slash bug IDK what. I won the game fair and square on a fluke yahtze and they ruined my arena score.. not fair.. wish that could be reviewed but I cant report it
You gained 22 Arena points for the victory and your opponent lost 22.

I'm not seeing what you're talking about.
You won and you got a good amount of Arena points.

You may not have had the opportunity to get a record high score, but that seems to be all you missed out on.
Sunshine182

Post by Sunshine182 »

Oh ok, thats not as bad, still poor play though
DrPuffer

Post by DrPuffer »

So i'm noticing that in Arena I can win 3 games in a row and only get 1 point towards moving out of Diamond League. Then after losing 1 game, I lost 3 points (all of my progress).

So seriously. Are we supposed to be winning 4 games to each game we lose in order to make any progress? Show me the player with an 80% win rate. Arena is BROKEN
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

DrPuffer wrote: 10 April 2024, 17:59 So i'm noticing that in Arena I can win 3 games in a row and only get 1 point towards moving out of Diamond League. Then after losing 1 game, I lost 3 points (all of my progress).

So seriously. Are we supposed to be winning 4 games to each game we lose in order to make any progress? Show me the player with an 80% win rate. Arena is BROKEN
I see games where you win 3 points from 1 game, and even games where you didn't need lose a full point for a loss. Doesn't look like you need an 80% win rate after all. High win rates to move up are only required when your opposition is just that much lower than you in the rating you're aiming to raise.

Return to “Yahtzee”