How do I upgrade a station?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Rooster6975

How do I upgrade a station?

Post by Rooster6975 »

First game. I pull into one of the little side rails with my train, but the game does not ask me which white disc I want to place on it, nor does it ask me to add a station master. How do I do this? I have two of each worker types, so it shouldn’t be a problem of going down to zero.

Thanks
bananasplay

Re: How do I upgrade a station?

Post by bananasplay »

Rooster6975 wrote: 19 August 2023, 08:44 First game. I pull into one of the little side rails with my train, but the game does not ask me which white disc I want to place on it, nor does it ask me to add a station master. How do I do this? I have two of each worker types, so it shouldn’t be a problem of going down to zero.

Thanks
How much money do you have? Is it enough to pay for the upgrade cost?

Also, when asking for help about a game situation, you can help people help you by providing a link to the table in question. :-)

Hope that helps!
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
Rooster6975

Re: How do I upgrade a station?

Post by Rooster6975 »

Thanks, I honestly don’t remember. If it pops up automatically, then hopefully that was the reason I was unable to buy one. Someone finally managed to buy one in our group (all first time players), so I think it is likely I didn’t have enough money.

Return to “Great Western Trail”