Spend, spend, spend

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Andrew Davidson

Spend, spend, spend

Post by Andrew Davidson »

I'm playing a three-player Main Event campaign. This is just my second as the first one took over a year to complete. One reason that it takes so long is because there are lots of little phases that have to be passed around the players asynchronously. For example, I just did the No Supply phase (in which I disbanded 1 unit) and now the other players get the opportunity to make this small decision too.

The game would go a lot faster if players could handle all such phases together. That would be the following phases
  • No Supply
  • Replacements
  • Upgrades
  • Mobilization
  • Diplomacy
As these all involve production and spending, it would help players in budgeting their PPs if they handled these together rather than having the decisions chopped up and passed around. So, the Axis would execute all 5 phases and then the West and then the Soviets.

One issue is that BGA requires its implementations to follow the rules of the board game. But as this game has Living Rules, perhaps the designer could add some optional rules to facilitate online play.
Lunalol

Re: Spend, spend, spend

Post by Lunalol »

Sorry, but I don't plan to do any major changes for USE in the future except bug fixes and official erratas/changes.

Return to “Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe”