Rank 1 Challengers! Tierlist

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
T72on1

Re: Rank 1 Challengers! Tierlist

Post by T72on1 »

This thread helped me so much to get better at this game. And I have the impression not only me, as I have the impression that level of play in arena mode is increasing. So thanks to everone involved.
Emith

Post by Emith »

Thank you so much for this info.
Regular level are increased in this lasts months for this Tier lists.
Great players you are very generous!

Congrats Fletchesse! Numer 1 on ELO both in Arena and Historic!
Wonderful Plays

Post by Wonderful Plays »

I think this is an excellent post and huge thanks for the effort.
But as someone who recently climbed to rank1 I just want to say, don't follow the advice blindly. My tier list would be very different, I fully agree on some of the stuff like UFO, Vendor and Vampire, but for example I very rarely take sailor, because it's synergy with UFO is really bad.
gpope

Post by gpope »

I think Sailor is a tough card to value correctly. I've been moving away from picking Sailor so much and I feel it's hurt my win rate pretty bad. But at the same time I've also lost big on Sailor before. I think it's a card that's a lot stronger in the midgame than the endgame, since it's easier to juggle a 7th unique when you still have a lot of unpaired cards (which is not where you want to be late game) and strength 2 is more likely to contribute meaningfully when B cards are still a minority. Sometimes it doesn't pan out and needs to cut, but hey, that's basically how A cards work sometime, and if it helps snag a couple extra trophies in the meantime that takes a lot of pressure off the last couple rounds since a bad draw won't knock you out of the running.

Return to “Challengers”