What is wrong with the game?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
warrior of hell

What is wrong with the game?

Post by warrior of hell »

I normally quit games where I get no action before I die, or I get too unlucky. But today I have to quit 10 games in a row.....what is going wrong? why people attack me so much?
warrior of hell

Re: What is wrong with the game?

If I am a outlaw and you kill me, I will quit the game so that you do not get 3 cards for it. If you don't deserve to win, I will make sure you lose. If you want me to die, I(and my friends, and probably some other players) will attack you forever.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Wow, i hope you get banned from playing that game, it sounds like a very toxic way to behave on here. Why dont you play only with friends if you dont like playing with others ?
warrior of hell

Also look at this game.
https://boardgamearena.com/table?table=421220353
Even when I am the lucky duke, I still can't get lucky. everything bad happen to me.
And of course it is worse for other characters. Opponents get out of jails easily, while I am blind jailed to death or straight dynamite hits.
I have to quit these games to try to turn the luck.
Can I get better luck sometime?
Shobu

Post by Shobu »

Lol
warrior of hell

I never start with wells fargo in my hand. Today I finally got it, but stupid ppl panic it before I can even use the card. 2 FKING GAMES IN A ROW. HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN????
I don't even disconnect and wait for time to run out before I quit. This is so outrageous. I instantly quit after they panic my wells fargo.
Vengil

Post by Vengil »

warrior of hell wrote: 29 August 2023, 10:12 I normally quit games where I get no action before I die, or I get too unlucky. But today I have to quit 10 games in a row.....what is going wrong? why people attack me so much?
Nobody likes playing with people who leave the game before the end. When someone leaves the game: usually all other players stop playing. You are wasting other players' time. Then, players kill you first, probably because of your low karma.

Become an honest player by improving your karma (reputation). If you increase your karma: other players will be friendly to you. Otherwise the others will not want to play with you or will attack you first in every game.
warrior of hell

If people really have reason to blind attack, can they attack some other players, NOT ME??? I am so tired of this. *

*moderator edit: threats removed, player moderated. This is unacceptable.

Return to “Bang”