Solo Campaign--can you continue after winning one victory condition?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Speusippus

Solo Campaign--can you continue after winning one victory condition?

Post by Speusippus »

Right now it looks to me like after you win a single victory condition, the app considers the game to be over and you have to start an entire new game, keeping track of won conditions yourself. But is there (I hope) anything I'm missing in the UI that would let me continue to play after winning a single vicory condition, allowing the app itself to keep track of which of the four I have completed in that campaign?
Slewfoot

Re: Solo Campaign--can you continue after winning one victory condition?

Post by Slewfoot »

I play on a PC and the the BGA implementation keeps track of the campaign victories for me. I play all 7 Rounds, then the game tells me I completed a victory condition or asks me which one I want to fulfill if there is more than one. You mentioned an "App", so I cannot say if BGA works correctly on the device that you are using. Feel free to look this game: https://boardgamearena.com/6/jumpdrive?table=413977797 to see what a completed solo game looks like and you will see that BGA keeps track of the campaign victories.
Mogri

Post by Mogri »

What you are missing is that starting a new game does not reset your campaign. (Starting multiple, concurrent new games before finishing will probably mess up your campaign, and losing certainly resets the campaign.)
Acacia

Post by Acacia »

I tripped up on this too.

For anyone reading this, "Propose Rematch" is the button you are looking for. It will shuttle you back through the lobby and into game 2 with your first achievement marked off.
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

"Propose rematch" is a great shortcut, but starting any new table with the same campaign will continue it automatically.

Return to “Jump Drive”