link to english rulebook with variants

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Hagardunor

link to english rulebook with variants

Post by Hagardunor »

There is already an official rulebook link provided on Geek Out page of BGA. I nevertheless provide an additional one for the reasons below.

I started from the Spanish rules, which are in principle the official rules: the English rulebook available (link to BGG on the Geek out BGA page) seems in fact to be a translation of Spanish rules.

What's more, the present English version doesn't include the variant suggestions of the Spanish version, which I think are extremely interesting and which I'd like to suggest to the developers of the game on BGA.

You can download it here: pdf rulebook in English (with variants)-V1

The link has also been posted on Geek Out's BGA page.

I've given this rulebook a version number for several reasons:
* because there may still be typos, approximations, bad wording or translation, etc… to correct. Any comments are welcome.
* because other variants may be proposed, and I can add them if necessary in a new version
* because I'm puzzled by some of the text in the Spanish version (see the translation note on page 5 of the rulebook) which may need further updating.

Thanks for your feedback

Hagardunor

Return to “Geek Out! Masters”