Interested in Long Version variant?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Meeplelowda

Re: Interested in Long Version variant?

Post by Meeplelowda »

Zowdy wrote: 01 February 2024, 03:03The “remove Gordon -4 point 7-die ship” rule wasn’t in the main game or the ruleset either, nor approved and we added it anyways. I’m a developer so I can add the feature myself if time or effort by the current developer is currently restricted or constrained. Although I’m under no impression that’s the case, just simply offering my technical expertise for free to add this feature.
According to the developer Shazzypaz: "The designer and publisher did indeed approve this change." [Source] So someone is going to have to do the legwork to get approval. There is already a game suggestion ("Choose final number of VP to end the game (ex. 40, 50, or 60) so game isn't over too soon") that has only gotten one vote.
Shazzypaz

Post by Shazzypaz »

As the game maintainer, I would be the one to approach the game designer and publisher about a variant such as this. However my priority at the moment is fixing the remaining significant bugs before considering additional variants. It would be good for interested people to upvote the but mentioned above related to higher points for the end of game.
Zowdy

Post by Zowdy »

Shazzypaz wrote: 02 February 2024, 23:55 As the game maintainer, I would be the one to approach the game designer and publisher about a variant such as this. However my priority at the moment is fixing the remaining significant bugs before considering additional variants. It would be good for interested people to upvote the [game suggestion] mentioned above related to higher points for the end of game.
Here is the game suggestion mentioned above to conveniently upvote:
https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=102315

I just cast my vote there! 8-)
Gamma03

Post by Gamma03 »

I’ll support the longer game version. If the You Win card becomes too powerful, add it to the exclusion option.

Return to “Space Base”