Suggestion: Simultanious Play

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
denvergreene

Suggestion: Simultanious Play

Post by denvergreene »

This really is a solution to a problem that is admittedly a very minor problem.

I get slightly annoyed when I'm first and I know if I ask a question then the players after me are going to be able to guess, so I try to ask the most worthless question possible so not to give any hints.

What if instead we did each round simultaneously? Each round each player can either guess the code or ask a question. If only questions are asked, then all answers are revealed at the same time. If someone wants to guess, they guess before any questions/answers are revealed.

I think this would be a fun mode to have and to program. I do anticipate a bunch of people getting the right answers on the same round, but I think it would be more fun.
Sombracier

Re: Suggestion: Simultanious Play

Post by Sombracier »

it s part of the mechanic of the game, to consider why people choose the cards they picked.
On the other hand, you may lure people into confusion by picking cards that led to false results.

It s true that in a 4 players format, people pick useless cards, and that the first that pick the important cards give the advice to others people.

I would left it as it is anyway

Return to “Break the Code”