Friendly Mode/Game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
CreatorOfMonsters

Friendly Mode/Game

Post by CreatorOfMonsters »

I played a few times with a friend Splendor on Friendly Mode and now I can't play anymore. The button is gray and the only way I can play is on game mode "Competitor" and with the game speed slow, normal or fast. This is happening only with Splendor, like I can play Azul, Takenoko and other games on Friendly Mode except Splendor.
My friend thinks that we played the game too much, is it true? is that even possible? (I hope not!!!)

(to mention that I have a Premium Acc and my friend doesn't)
Attachments
Splendor.png
Splendor.png (140.77 KiB) Viewed 408 times
Last edited by CreatorOfMonsters on 20 September 2023, 15:48, edited 2 times in total.
cigma

Re: Friendly Mode/Game

Post by cigma »

I've never heard of such a problem before, and I don't think you played "to much" of a game.

Can you describe in more detail what you try to do and where the button is gray? Do you open your table from the Splendor page or the Play now page? Adding a screenshot could be very helpful for investigating. You can use the button for file attachments below your next comment.

By the way, if your problem is with Splendor, it would have been more appropriate if you wrote this thread in the Splendor forum instead of the It's a Wonderful World forum. But as far as I know there is no way to rearrange it.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “It's a Wonderful World”