New DOW site interface...and it doesn't work.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Groz Ours

Re: New DOW site interface...and it doesn't work.

Post by Groz Ours »

L'ancien site est masqué en back up à cette adresse.
https://dowlegacy.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/fr/

Recherche du back up du forum.
elbebos

Post by elbebos »

Merci pour ce lien Groz ours ! Je vais pouvoir continuer à m'entrainer pour le 11 novembre.
Fleurdelysé

Post by Fleurdelysé »

Y a-t-il aussi une possibilité de télécharger l'éditeur M44?
vlad rodchenko

Post by vlad rodchenko »

Any news for the M44 editor ?? I'm taking a lot's of delay in the preparation and test of our Normandy tournament. At least they could give us a timing, like that we could organize our planning. A little consideration please for the ones who are organizing event for you .. Don't know even if they are reading our forum..
sam1812

Post by sam1812 »

@vlad rodchenko: You can build and test scenarios in Vassal. All units and terrain types are available there.
vlad rodchenko

Post by vlad rodchenko »

yes I know as I'm a fan of vassal since the beginning. :D
Duncan TMS

Post by Duncan TMS »

It's been a month and the scenario editor is still down. I contacted ASMODEE......no response, it's in the trend.... :|
vlad rodchenko

Post by vlad rodchenko »

I do not know if they wonder how it's difficult to create and test scenario if we do not have the editor working.
Of course, Vassal at least is a good way to still create the scenario but for testing 10 times or more the scenario created it's more complex compare to Days of wonder old site or now BGA. Nobody seems to understand why they even do not give us a reply !
At least they could be polite and give us some news.....
Duncan TMS

Post by Duncan TMS »

• Salut !
      Je mets le lien BGG qui déroule la discussion sur le problème du nouveau site DOW et des multiples soucis (éditeur, scenarios etc...)Pas mal d'informations...
      De ce que j'ai lu , c'est qu'il faut patienter et que DOW tient vraiment a fournir un site moderne avec l'éditeur de scénario dans une nouvelle version plus complète. Bref, il faut les laisser faire leur boulot. Peut être que quelque chose de top sortira d'ici Noël ? (oui, j'y crois :D )

Hi !
      I put the BGG link which takes place the discussion on the problem of the new DOW site and the multiple concerns (editor, scenarios etc...) Quite a lot of information...
      From what I have read, it is that you have to be patient and that DOW really wants to provide a modern site with the scenario editor in a new, more complete version. In short, we have to let them do their job. Maybe something great will come out between now and Christmas? (yes, I believe in it :D)
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/315687 ... s-are-gone
vlad rodchenko

Post by vlad rodchenko »

Let's cross our fingers and be patient. Thanks Duncan :)

Return to “Memoir 44”