Yahtzee update FAQ

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
ufm

Re: Yahtzee update FAQ

Post by ufm »

ufm

Post by ufm »

Added some comments regarding new modes.
spr00se

Post by spr00se »

Man the delay now feels reaaaally long to me and my friends. Eg previously when rolling dice we could pretty much play the game looking entirely at the bottom section (eg, the card) as it would update immediately on dice roll. Now, there's a huge delay between the dice appearing and the actual dice score options being reflected on the playing field, to the point where it feels you need to wait for the dice to finish rolling, then cast your gaze downstairs, and even then still have to wait for it to catch up. I'm not sure if this is covered in the "the animation is too long" comments you dismissed above but what was previously a snappy interface now feels like wading through waist-high yakisoba sauce .. feelsbadman
ufm

Post by ufm »

spr00se wrote: 03 October 2023, 13:21
And risk critical bugs in tons of tables by reverting to the old animation? The answer is definitely "NO".
Remkar

Post by Remkar »

ufm wrote: 29 September 2023, 20:24 Today Yahtzees got the first update since 2020.
Just tried a quick solo game today to try it out, and it plays great!

Thanks for all the hard work. :)
Miemuis

Post by Miemuis »

Jammer van alle veranderingen, zet maar weer terug naar het oude wat mij betreft!
patqartier

Post by patqartier »

First time I see the seetings changed, imposed, during a same Arena.
Two rolls thats in my opinion really too bad.
frogstar_A

Post by frogstar_A »

patqartier wrote: 04 October 2023, 12:16 First time I see the seetings changed, imposed, during a same Arena.
Two rolls thats in my opinion really too bad.
There is no change to the number of rolls, only how the remaining rerolls is displayed
spr00se

Post by spr00se »

ufm wrote: 03 October 2023, 16:04
spr00se wrote: 03 October 2023, 13:21
And risk critical bugs in tons of tables by reverting to the old animation? The answer is definitely "NO".
Was the only bug the one you mentioned on Page 1? Appears to be a rare and minor display issue fixed by refreshing the page rather than anything "critical" on tons of tables.

Anyway, I didn't ask you to revert the changes. I asked you to remove the huge delay in the scorecard reflecting the result of the rolled dice.
AnnaKle

Post by AnnaKle »

Please tell me, in simultaneous mode, do I and my opponent get the same combinations of dice, or does everyone have their own, as if we were throwing them in turn?

Return to “Yahtzee”