Turn replays (solved)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
iwinuloseok

Turn replays (solved)

Post by iwinuloseok »

Hello, thank you for this great adaptation first of all.

As I enjoy playing live on PC the most, I have started to dabble in the “turn based” while on mobile. Altho I will say it is much harder to read any of the cards, as well as to replay anything the other player has done.

On PC Usually you can select an action and replay the game from there, which helps. But on mobile I don’t see that option. I only see the log of what players did, as this can be very vague and hard to keep track of what happened and where. I also noticed that if I summoned a unit, then pressed undo, and no longer wanted to summon this unit, it still appears in the log, as this now gives information to my opponent.

I think some nice quality of life changes for mobile would be, the microscope glass on one tap, 2 taps to select summon.

And the ability to replay turns, either similar to pc or just when you load the game, it plays the opponents turn for you to watch automatically.

Thanks a lot, and thanks more if this can be implemented, cheers!
Last edited by iwinuloseok on 06 October 2023, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.
iwinuloseok

Re: Turn replays

Post by iwinuloseok »

UPDATE! I had to turn the phone sideways, and this allowed me to replay moves!
Thanks a lot,

I still don’t like other players being able to see my “undo” moves, as I find it easier when I see the turn piece by piece. But I’ll have to live with that part

Thanks for the game adaptation, I would not have found this fun game otherwise
Leagueofmeeples

Re: Turn replays (solved)

Post by Leagueofmeeples »

In the physical game you actually see opponent´s undo movements, so it´s fair if BGA adaptation do the same. Is the price one has to pay if you want to redo your turn.

Return to “Tash-Kalar”