Bug - Shaekspeare Leader

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
chrisbrandt

Bug - Shaekspeare Leader

Post by chrisbrandt »

Table #421880362
Move #370
Progression 76%

I have Shakespeare and have built a theater. I want to build Journalism (Cost 8 stone) and I think I should get a one stone discount. However, when I try to build using my seven stone, I get a message that I do not have enough resources. Usually, I'm doing something wrong... but in this case, I think I'm correct. Please advise.

Thanks!
chrisbrandt
Remkar

Re: Bug - Shaekspeare Leader

Post by Remkar »

chrisbrandt wrote: 09 October 2023, 13:03 Table #421880362
Move #370
Progression 76%

I have Shakespeare and have built a theater. I want to build Journalism (Cost 8 stone) and I think I should get a one stone discount. However, when I try to build using my seven stone, I get a message that I do not have enough resources. Usually, I'm doing something wrong... but in this case, I think I'm correct. Please advise.

Thanks!
chrisbrandt
For some reason, I can't figure out how to see the game# for active games on Mobile, so I don't know if I have the correct game.

I found a 3 player game where one of your opponent's name starts with Kevin where it's your turn, and you have journalism out and 7 resources (and Shakespeare).

If it's that game, you do NOT have a theater built.
chrisbrandt

Post by chrisbrandt »

I figured it out. After much searching and analysis... as usual... user error. BUT! ... is there any way late in the game to tell who the first player is?
Remkar

Post by Remkar »

chrisbrandt wrote: 23 October 2023, 21:59 I figured it out. After much searching and analysis... as usual... user error. BUT! ... is there any way late in the game to tell who the first player is?
Yes, if you go down to where each player's pay area is, their name will be in the upper left (at least on mobile). Whoever is first player with have "first player" in parentheses after their name.

Return to “Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization”