Beware of player: *

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
hertztoomuch

Beware of player: *

Post by hertztoomuch »

I encountered a bug in the game gaining the militants civ late game. I couldnt place anymore outpost and it kept telling me to select the leftmost outpost. The players game had already ended with 200 points. I was at 200+ finishing up the game and just could not do anything. I selected to abandon the game knowing that I'd lose out on any points gained, but oh well, right? Well, I asked * to abandon game and instead they waited for my time to pass and decided to expel me. Lowering my karma, ranking and points. Very rude move to do. Already blocked them. Beware of them.

Also, already reported bug, anyone know if I get those points returned? Its not much its just the principle of the situation lol.

*Moderator edit: please do not use the Forums to call out players specifically, this is a place for general discussion only. If their behaviour was moderationable, you should instead file a moderation report. If not, you should Red Thumb them to avoid playing with them in the future.
SlowSlothSnail

Re: Beware of player: *

Post by SlowSlothSnail »

You can always try to click on "unblock stuck game". You get that option when you click on the gear icon on the right under your avatar.
I used that a couple times already to get out of situations similar to yours

Return to “Tapestry”