Bibliothèque des Campagnes Memoir'44-Memoir'44 campaign library

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Duncan TMS

Bibliothèque des Campagnes Memoir'44-Memoir'44 campaign library

Post by Duncan TMS »

Dear members of the M'44 community,
For several weeks, I have been filling the shelves of an online library with fabulous files which retrace the Operations and Campaigns of WW2. These campaigns created by players and clubs or federations will soon be available to everyone. This represents around fifty battles for the moment. I am therefore launching an appeal for Anglophones and Francophones:
All players, clubs, federations who would be interested in making their campaigns, tournament scenarios, etc. available to everyone can contact me via my profile, I will send them my gmail.
-The Memoir'44 game focused on WW2 is not closed to other events before and after these. This is why these campaigns (like Manchuria for example) are all just as important, and the uchronies too (a campaign imagine the conquest of Albion by German forces!).
-A word about this online library:
Completely free, it is built by my son developer. Its goal is to make available to everyone, in a beautiful, simple and downloadable presentation the work of each history and strategy enthusiast, all accompanied by the rules specific to their campaign . Sharing, exchanging, learning from others is also the soul of Memoir'44.
These campaigns can be played on BGA (as currently for Kokoda Track) if only the M'44 scenario editor works.
There you go, thank you for reading!

junior72

Re: Bibliothèque des Campagnes Memoir'44-Memoir'44 campaign library

Post by junior72 »

I tried recently this library as beta tester (thanks Duncan), and this is an amazing website !

The future of Memoir'44 ?

Great Job, Duncan !
Zivago07

Post by Zivago07 »

Duncan, notre sauveur ... :D :D :D
Duncan TMS

Post by Duncan TMS »

Plusieurs joueurs m'ont contacté ,c'est super ! N'hésitez pas ! La bibliothèque sera ouverte pour tous le 1er décembre ! D'ici là ,les travaux sont en cours de finitions. Les étagères se remplissent , et des surprises viendront accompagner ce mois de festivités ! Qu'on se le dise !! 8-)
Several players have contacted me, it’s great! Don't hesitate! The library will be open for everyone on December 1st! Until then, the work is being completed. The shelves are filling up, and surprises will accompany this month of festivities! Spread the word !! 8-)
ready2goM44

Post by ready2goM44 »

Thanks Duncan! I'm excited to see it
Artimon18

Post by Artimon18 »

Great job, quite curious to discover this site.Thanks to you and your son.
Duncan TMS

Post by Duncan TMS »

Merci !
Une nouvelle fonctionnalité a été intégrée , a savoir le regroupement des campagnes par Fronts. C'est plus intuitif. Mon développeur maison travaille dur et je me rends compte pour nous qui sommes devant notre écran ,de la somme de travail qui est derrière tout cela ! Bravo les artistes ! BGA compris
:)
Thanks !
A new functionality has been integrated, namely the grouping of campaigns by Fronts. It's more intuitive. My son developer works hard and I realize for us who are in front of our screen, the amount of work that is behind all of this! Well done artists! BGA included
;)

Duncan TMS

Post by Duncan TMS »

10 Campagnes archivées et bientôt disponibles , et la tienne ? 10 campaigns archived and soon available, and yours?

Return to “Memoir 44”