Sounds interrupting what I’m listening to.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
papawhisky

Sounds interrupting what I’m listening to.

Post by papawhisky »

When I’m playing on a mobile, when I make a move, a sound is played, and this interrupts what I’m listening to. How can I turn this off? I can’t see any option for this.

Thanks
menettm

Re: Sounds interrupting what I’m listening to.

Post by menettm »

Have you tried to click on the icon of your pseudo on the the top right from home page for example ?

Then you have a grey line and on it at the right : Sound (underlined) and the image of a loud speaker. :roll:
Clicking on then you will have the choice to stop/enable the sound (touching the loud speaker) or grow/reduce the volume moving on right/left the white loud speaker with black background.

Is it good ? :?:
papawhisky

Post by papawhisky »

Yes, I did that when it started. Should have said, it only began after upgrade to ios17.
Alexxandra1

Post by Alexxandra1 »

same here, and it is badly going on my nerves! turned out sound where you said (and it shows the crossed out speaker symbol) and in each single game, but it does make lots of absolutely superfluous sounds. Happened since I forgot to avoid to have the IOS 17 upgrade last night
seanyg13

Post by seanyg13 »

Yea I have the same problem and meneteem obviously every one here can see a speaker it still plays it even when the sound is all the way down. How about you not roll your eyes at us?
agentjamie

Post by agentjamie »

Hoping to find a resolution too. Also with my phones volume off the games still plays sounds. Agree it only started with my most recent iOS update.

Return to “Ticket to Ride”