Help With Mobile Viewing

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Vandaley

Help With Mobile Viewing

Post by Vandaley »

After my latest Android Update, BGA will no longer turn to landscape mode. I am able to exit out, turn a different app (like Chrome) to landscape and then open BGA and it is in landscape, but would like to just turn my phone like I used to.

If not clear why I am posting this here is in portrait mode, the black smoke cards are off the screen so I can't see where we are.

Has anyone experienced this and if so found a fix?
shaun hoversten

Re: Help With Mobile Viewing

Post by shaun hoversten »

Not an android user, so hopefully you get advice (if there is even a fix to begin with). But in the meantime, if you know the issue, just play Hanabi in Chrome and you don't have to worry about it.

Or more importantly, simply remember what blacks were played...and if all else fails, just ask the board. You aren't asking for cheat information, just simply what card is showing on the black pile
Blacktango

Post by Blacktango »

Have you tried to reinstall the app ?

You could search if someone else has the same issue on the bug/suggestion report page.
Feel free to open your own bug report if you don't find any.

Note that the bug is not related on Hanabi specifically, so you will better have chance with an overall report (not a specific game).
zeinab1

Post by zeinab1 »

hello . i think you use bga app
use chrome app to open bga site that way you can use rotate too

Return to “Hanabi”