Does this game get harder the more you play?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Tra36Cee

Does this game get harder the more you play?

Post by Tra36Cee »

I've noticed recently in arena mode this game has become very hard. The clovers of each player is either all low or all high and the roll seems to favor one or the other player. I would love it if the game was more balanced, like it was when I started. I quite like the Bruno variant but the game really seems skewed towards one of the players. Most of the time I feel it's skewed against me but there are other times when, even when I make stupid mistakes, I
can't lose. Please balance the game out.
ExaltedAngel

Re: Does this game get harder the more you play?

Post by ExaltedAngel »

Nah, it's all just your perception and you are not even close to have a significant sample to draw those conclusions
bbrriiaann42

Re: Does this game get harder the more you play?

Post by bbrriiaann42 »

It’s almost as if the game is based on a huge degree of luck, and sometimes even when you “should” win it all falls apart, or you make a few bad plays but then it all randomly falls into place.

Why is people’s first assumption that the coders created this ultra complicated hidden back end agenda to drive wins to certain people, rather than acknowledging this game is mostly just goofing around with dumb luck?

I love playing it, but it’s not like it’s a heavy strategy math game where we need to play 5 turns ahead.

Return to “Lucky Numbers”