Green Pulsing Target in Game?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Checker5000

Green Pulsing Target in Game?

Post by Checker5000 »

I was playing 6nmmt a few days ago. While I was playing, a pulsing green target showed up on several of my cards multiple times throughout the game. The target also showed up a few times when cards were being put into rows. I only got one screenshot, but this same target showed up at least 12 times over several turns. The screenshot is the third or fourth time it showed up.

What I want to know is, what is it? I was not clicking or touching the screen at the times they would show up.

It is visible on the 13 card.

bananasplay

Re: Green Pulsing Target in Game?

Post by bananasplay »

Checker5000 wrote: 04 November 2023, 20:55 I was playing 6nmmt a few days ago. While I was playing, a pulsing green target showed up on several of my cards multiple times throughout the game. The target also showed up a few times when cards were being put into rows. I only got one screenshot, but this same target showed up at least 12 times over several turns. The screenshot is the third or fourth time it showed up.

What I want to know is, what is it? I was not clicking or touching the screen at the times they would show up.

It is visible on the 13 card.

Someone at the table had used BGA's feature to make visible his or her mouse pointer.
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
Checker5000

Re: Green Pulsing Target in Game?

Post by Checker5000 »

Ah, got it. Thank you! It was weird to see that!

Return to “6 nimmt!”