Interest in additional game mode in-between casual and competitor

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Magrim42

Interest in additional game mode in-between casual and competitor

Post by Magrim42 »

It's there any interest in having a mode that tells you how many gregarious and solitary are in your deck but shields this information and your draw (until everyone is finished drawing) from view of your opponents?

This would particularly be good for turn based because I'm on a strict no buy solitary animals in turn based because it's too hard to remember and can mess up your draw when you think you're out of solitary animals.

A lot of games on turn based will just show you your whole deck anytime that you want. I kinda feel like the UI for living Forest was rather rushed and lacks the details and thought put into other games. Like another example, you can't go back after hitting the wrong button after fragging a card (which on Mobile is very easy to do), whereas almost all other games if you didn't get any unknown information revealed, you can always go back.
ChiefPointThief

Re: Interest in additional game mode in-between casual and competitor

Post by ChiefPointThief »

Magrim42 wrote: 06 November 2023, 07:50 It's there any interest in having a mode that tells you how many gregarious and solitary are in your deck but shields this information and your draw (until everyone is finished drawing) from view of your opponents?

This would particularly be good for turn based because I'm on a strict no buy solitary animals in turn based because it's too hard to remember and can mess up your draw when you think you're out of solitary animals.
+1
Chillu85

Re: Interest in additional game mode in-between casual and competitor

Post by Chillu85 »

Well, start taking notes 🤓 Helped me a lot!

But your idea is good 😊

Return to “Living Forest”