BGA LAB: Experimenting incoming features and give feedbacks!

What's new on BGA ?

Testing some new incoming features before they're released to give feedbacks:

Poll ended at 17 November 2023, 14:14

I'm in!
96%
I'm not interested.
4%

Total votes: 633

SPIDERWOMAN77

Re: BGA LAB: Experimenting incoming features and give feedbacks!

Post by SPIDERWOMAN77 »

As a devoted user of BGA and a genuine enthusiast of online gaming, I would like to express my keen interest in participating as a game tester for your platform.

Having spent countless hours immersed in the captivating world of board games on BGA, I've come to appreciate the intricacies of game design, user interface, and overall player experience. My passion for testing new features and my familiarity with online board games enable me to give consistent feedback to the LAB.

Here are a few reasons why I believe I would be a great asset to the BGA Lab team:

[*] I thrive on the excitement of exploring new game concepts and features. Testing innovative ideas is not just a task for me; it's a thrilling adventure.
[*] Seasoned Online Board Gamer: With a rich history of playing board games online, I am adept at distinguishing between interface challenges and the need for improved adaptation. This experience enables me to offer constructive and detailed feedback.
[*] I am not just a user but a proud member and advocate of BGA. Being part of the testing process would not only deepen my connection with the platform but also allow me to contribute to its continuous improvement.

I look forward to the possibility of collaborating with you to enhance the gaming experience for all BGA enthusiasts.
Best regards, Suzana
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

DrClick wrote: 07 November 2023, 14:14 If you have any interest in accessing this new feature, please drop a comment here telling why you should be selected.
I have a degree in computer science and have worked professionally in both a software-testing and technical-support capacity, and I already routinely submit and contribute to bug reports and suggestions here on BGA.
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
LoranC

Post by LoranC »

I like BGA project and story.
Although I’m old but new to BGA, I’d like to join the team of bêta because I’m a «gros bêta» :roll: and my ignorance could be a plus to help building an UI beginner friendly :?: .
Anyway, I wish you all the best and a long life to the BGA project.
Cheers, Laurent
Noxx12

Post by Noxx12 »

Would love to be involved in new features testing

- First thing: LOVE BGA :D Spend hours on it playing
- Playing on BGA for ten years, i'm familiar with the whole system and continuous evolution of the platform
- Playing daily (both real time and turn based games) so could be really reactive and accurate on feedbacks
- Playing easy fast games as for long and experts ones

Don't have any programmation or technical abilities so won't be able to help on that part but could definitly give my feelings about UI and features upgrade

Hope to be yours soon :ugeek:
junibegood

Post by junibegood »

I'm interested in joining as well.

Pros :
  • I used to be a QA tester and developper, I know how to report bugs or suggestions efficiently
  • I've being playing almost daily on BGA for several years
  • I play a lot of different games
Cons :
  • I only play turn based games
  • I play almost always from a computer
alevezzo86

Post by alevezzo86 »

Hello,
I'm on this wonderful website since a lot of years.
I played thousands matches in hundreds of different games.
I created a few tutorial published.
I really love BGA and I would like to help to grow it.
nvllivs

Post by nvllivs »

What I Bring to the Board Game Arena Table:
  • I'm a relatively fresh face around here and ready to bring some new ideas to the table. I joined during the ownership change, bringing an unbiased viewpoint to this project.

I'm here purely as a player. No dev skills, just a love for the games and an eye for what player's love.

I'm all about hearing from everyone. Different perspectives make BGA better for all of us. I'm here to help make our gaming experience the best it can be.

Post by 485311346351374 »

I would love to participate in this project and would be a valuable person to do so because:
- I am extremely active on BGA (play daily + over 25000 games played)
- I have played almost every game on BGA
- I have done many user testing/UX testing projects before and provided solid feedback
- I have the time and capacity to participate in this project
- I have some software and web development experience
- I love BGA and it has been a lifesaver for me many times
- I want to give back to a community that means so much to me
- As a former instructor/coach, I know how to give constructive feedback and look for the small things others may have missed
- I have been a long time alpha tester on BGA
banaan666

Post by banaan666 »

I have to say reading all the comments I feel my imposter syndrome kicking into gear. But I’m gonna signup anyway.

- I play daily on mobile and desktop (Apple) but also have access to other platforms
- Play games both IRL and online
- I do Front-end web development as a day job and also have a few hobby projects going that are boardgame related nothing like stuff on BGA
- Been an Alpha tester for a while now and I love finding bugs and finding the way to reproduce them.
- Over the years (25+) I’ve learned a lot about UX design from both sides (user and developer)

Always happy to help out on BGA
CapaMatta

Post by CapaMatta »

Ehy guys,

I’ll be happy to help if you need an Italian player who plays with browser and by iPhone.
I do not have any particular Dev skills but I’m a psychologist who works also in digital ergonomic area.

If you need I’ll be at your service.
See you in game ;)

Return to “BGA release notes”