Waiting to play

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
KATZ03

Waiting to play

Post by KATZ03 »

Why does it take so long to find players? I mean sometimes I’m waiting for more than 20 minutes or longer. I have to admit there have been times I’ve fallen asleep waiting only to find a game started that I didn’t end up playing in. Is there a way we can just see a bunch of tables in a game room then join or be able to stay with others who may want to replay?
cigma

Re: Waiting to play

Post by cigma »

KATZ03 wrote: 09 November 2023, 07:06 Why does it take so long to find players? I mean sometimes I’m waiting for more than 20 minutes or longer. I have to admit there have been times I’ve fallen asleep waiting only to find a game started that I didn’t end up playing in.
If you don't keep the time limit given in a game, your reputation decreases and other players might avoid playing with you. Trying to keep your reputation high could be helpful to find felow players.
KATZ03 wrote: 09 November 2023, 07:06 Is there a way we can just see a bunch of tables in a game room then join
Use the Play Now page https://boardgamearena.com/lobby and choose Manual (instead of Automatic) in the top right corner. Thus you can see (and possibly join) each table of any game out of your favorites.
KATZ03 wrote: 09 November 2023, 07:06 ...or be able to stay with others who may want to replay?
I am not quite sure what you mean here, but you can click on the rematch button after a game and the same players are automatically invited to play again. It can be helpful to ask beforehand in the game chat of the game you just finished, if they want to play again.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “Spades”